
Imagine me doing the happy dance!
These are the lost and found items, a biscornu for the Hooked on Exchanging Biscornu meant for Joanne Leucci, USA, just realised that Joanne is my PIF, lol, should have put up the pif gift out together! What was I thinking?? Nope, dear PIF members, I have not forgotten either.
The biscornu ^ top and below the back
and the bourse which made the 2nd package for Dawn along with some teas, chocs and the Garam Masala spices but forgot to take photo.


I've used 11 ct on this, wanted a bigger one, this measured approximately 7cm x 4cm and 3.5cm in height, the first one I made in pink turned out rather small. Sorry the lighting made the photos a bit blurry.
My first package for Dawn. I must admit that it arrived very very late, my fault actually, I did not managed to get it out for it to arrive on time. I remembered Dawn mentioned once that she like this kitty alot when I made the first one. Am glad that you still like it :D

Thank you ladies for coming by and leaving me your wonderful comments. Have a good week with many wonderful hours of stitching or crafting.

14 comments:
Beautifu gifts!
Lillie
love reading your blogs, coz you always have something new to show. Congrats...all lovely pieces.
BTW: tqvm for your comments in my blog.
aw
Hello Lillie, I've just opened the Gorgeous pinkeep you made me! Thank you~~will take pics and post on the HoE tomorrow (it's cloudy and getting darker here.) Just wanted to let you know it made it safely and I love it!!!
Hi
It's me again. I've got a new blog with cross stitch designs and my blog with all my work. Visit me
Bye
Kisse
Patricia D.
designs:
http://graficospontocruzpatricia.blogspot.com/
Photos:
http://pontocruz-patricia.blogspot.com/
Gougeous gifts!Biscorrnu is very elegant!!
Yes, they was late but very much liked anyway's. Thank you so much for the gifts. Your Biscorn looks very nice too.
It's a gorgeous biscornu, and your other packages are lovely too.
What pretty gifts!
Woohoo!! Great goodies!
Wow... lovely stuffs you make. ^_*
Lillie, Everything is lovely.....
but do I spy a crochetted cushion in white there....?
Gorgeous finishes! That kitty basket is adorable :)
You made a whole whack of lovely gifts!
Lillie that's a cute little blue basket!
Post a Comment