Monday, April 21, 2008

My kitty found its new home finally. It travelled all the way to Finland and found home with Taija K. Design by JJ from the April's Cross Country Stitching Mag for the Mail Art Friends', Meow, meow Kitty/Woof, woof Doggie theme. I was told it arrived on the 15th.
I laid the MA with flannel kitty print fabric. I also found a little silver kitty charm with sexy almond eyes and had the enevelope's flap held closed only with a safety pin which I attached the silver charm kitty and a tiny bell to it.










.... my little extras that goes into the enevelope and a closeup of the almond eyed kitty charm.








Thank you for your visits, I appreciate your comments, I wish all of you a good and wonderful week with lots of stitching progress.......

13 comments:

Aw said...

Lillie, very pretty MA and creative indeed. the Kitty charm accomplish the envelope perfectly. So Lovely and cute.

mainely stitching said...

That's such a cute Mail Art!!

Daffycat said...

Awesomely cute MA! Great job!

LODY said...

once, i'm very impressed! i love all your finishings lillie:)

Sharon said...

Lillie, your kitty is quite lovely! Great mailart!

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

Thanks for dropping by Lillie. I think I should change my blog to Dormant X-Stitcher instead.

Adam is having his exams next month..so busy, busy, busy me + work

Dawn T. said...

That is so cute!! Great job on the finishing:)

Dawn B. said...

That is a great MA and I bet she loved it.

Sachiko said...

Wow!!Lovely mailart!!

Charlene said...

Wow Lillie ... you are really into MA now ya ... Love the mail art and you have a lot of wonderful idea in finishing the MA. Congrats !!

Dani - tkdchick said...

How cute!!!

Mylene said...

Great Mail Art!!

Ulla said...

Your kitty MA looks great! Have a nice weekend too :-)