

A freebie design by Novalee with minor alteration to the design. I knew the design would be perfect for the birthday girl the moment I saw it. It has all her favourite things...I hope I am not wrong...LOL....My backing fabric is somewhat disappointing, I used batik fabric for some Malaysian touch and sadly, it did not made it to my expectation and I did not change the fabric because I was running out of time for the mailing * 'grace period', changing the fabric means it would take up another day. I was undecided long enough on what and how to finish it. I was like 4 days late when I finally got it mailed :} and I hoped it would arrive on Saturday but nope! it got there on Monday instead, 2 days late!
Two very oriental inspired charts by DMC which I hoped that Jess will like it..... for the white and blue vases especially...lol..Happy Birthday, Jess !
Thank you all for coming by, appreciate your visits dearly.
Zohrah ! you've got it named 'crazy' already ;P ...lol and Zohrah, don't work too hard! Adam, work hard!
Lene, yes, I still can't get enough of MailArts, thus I joined mailart friends. So sad I missed the final calling at the NNC MA due to my bad internet connections.
Happy stitching everyone :)
9 comments:
Very cute and I see nothing wrong with the backing. Bet she still loved it even late. Happy stitching
Your pinkeep is lovely! I love this design and the colours you chose
I think you nailed it with the design! Red. Cat. Cake. They all spell Jess!! :D
Your pinkeep looks great. I love it!!
It's beautiful! The design is so sweet looking.
Lillie,
Thanks so much. I do LOVE it all, especially the pinkeep. I honestly can't see anything wrong with the fabric choice.
We'll pretend it arrived on Sat ;-) because our posties only work Mon -Fri.
Again, thanks so much for the sweet thoughts.
Jess.
Very cute design, good job :)
Lovely pinkeep!w
Lovely pinkeep!!
Post a Comment