I was totally distraught on Monday when I realised I've lost a package containing my finished things for an exchange and a gift. When I gave up hopes of it being found, least returned, I saw that very familiar package by the entrance to my building main door, left on the steps of the staircase 2 days later. Yep! imagine my joy, I was flabbergasted.. dunno who found it and likewise, the person did not know who lost it. I think he/she took a chance that someone is looking for the lost items by placing it there. There are 10 offices in my building, had no idea at all who is the kind hearted person, wished I knew, am truly grateful and thankful for the items found and returned .

Its been raining early morning and mid-day and at times early evenings lately. Its not heavy but you do get wet kinda of thing. Milo has been indoors alot sleeping that is if she is not out bird watching (a favourite pastime) in the garden. She's on her favourite sofa again when I came home yesterday evening and her position caught my attention .
Thanks for coming by and leaving me your lovely comments on the birthday gift. Am still a novice and in the process of finishing, I cheat a lot by hiding and tucking in what can't be seen!! LOL..Many of you are my source of inspiration and thanks Lody , I've been tagged by Lody for 7 things ..I've done once for 6 weirds things in 2007, lets see what I'll come up with in my next posting OK.
Can't show what are the items yet. In the meantime, here are two frames I collected from the framer in January, LK * Bless our Homes and my PR - Topiary Pots round robins with EMS board sometime ago, only got it framed now. Not happy with the frame work on the later thou.

TORN BETWEEN 2 CHARTS
By Brenda Keyes for The Sampler Company recently when I had an opportunity to 'hit the cart button' LOL
This is New England Sampler
consists of 1 part land and 1 part sea, with buildings on top and sea life filled with sailing ships, fun crab, regal mermaids, sailors ..its so complete and a very delightful scene.
On the other hand, Plymouth Sampler depicting a harbour scene and pilgrims leaving England for America.

I finally choose New England, was born and raised until my upteen years by the sea. I do missed walking barefooted and feeling the sand, those evenings sitting by the beach doing nothing with my friend Sally watching the sun sets or simply the children at play and in the mornings watching the fisherman pulling in their boats from a night's out at sea.Never knew how blissful life is then until I missed it, now when I looked at my kids, I feel sorry that they never get to see things of such. Above all, I do missed Sally, she married a RMAF officer and we lost contacts over the years.
Sleeping beauty in the making?
Its been raining early morning and mid-day and at times early evenings lately. Its not heavy but you do get wet kinda of thing. Milo has been indoors alot sleeping that is if she is not out bird watching (a favourite pastime) in the garden. She's on her favourite sofa again when I came home yesterday evening and her position caught my attention .
Surprisingly, the kids let her be this time. Its school holidays for a week. Wonder what they have been up to while I am away at work ??!!??!
Thanks for coming by and leaving me your lovely comments on the birthday gift. Am still a novice and in the process of finishing, I cheat a lot by hiding and tucking in what can't be seen!! LOL..Many of you are my source of inspiration and thanks Lody , I've been tagged by Lody for 7 things ..I've done once for 6 weirds things in 2007, lets see what I'll come up with in my next posting OK.
Its Friday already, I wish all of you a good weekend and hope all of you will have some good stitching hours. Am hoping I get some time to work on my Rose Sampler and Old Sampler too and maybe start something new or frog an old piece and make good again...a lot for a weekend to accomplish.........wishful thinking only........don't forget to enjoy your weekend.


7 comments:
You grew up in New England? Small world! :) I also love both those charts by Brenda Keyes, and the only thing that's prevented me from buying them BOTH is that I've got to do The Shores of Hawk Run Hollow first ... I bought that one before I saw these two, otherwise I'd have bought these. LOL!
OOOh ive never seen either of these charts and i love them both. I am so tempted by the New England one...!
Glad your package was found.
I was going to help you choose, but the more I looked the more confused I became, lol. Hello, Georgous Milo.
Jess.
OMG! I bet you were so happy to find your package returned!
Best thing to do when you can't choose is BUY BOTH CHARTS!!!
I love the topiary...so pretty!
Your sleeping beauty is adorable...
I'm so glad your finishes showed up. I would give that person a big hug for you if I knew who it was. I love sleeping beuty he looks alot like my speedy. Both Designs are great. Good luck picking. Happy Easter to you as well. It snuck up on me this year.
I go for the New England Sampler...
Love your LK framed!
Happy Easter Weekend.
Your new charts are very beautifuk design!
Post a Comment