Thursday, March 06, 2008

For Theresa at the Birthday Club

I spoke too soon...LOL! Finally! at last ! I received news from my partner that my package arrived!

A bourse, a needlebook, a fob, a mattress pincushion and a LHN chart- Night and Day
Happy Birthday Theresa S, USA.










































Lastly, the birthday card.
It's a race against time, unlike last year I had a whole year to plan but this time only had weeks to get it done, had a lil'situation with my partner's details and not forgetting I need some time too for mailing/travel from my end here. I 'sigh' with relieved when it was finally done and got it mailed, thou it took 2 extra days from my initial planning and just enought time for travelling, if only the postie behave this time. It was still the CNY festival and I was moving about like alot. The whole process of finishing had not been a smooth ride totally especially with the fabric choice . Initially, I wanted this to be in earthy tone but somehow none of the fabbies in my stash seems to go with the design except IMO the finished piece. I hoped, dear Theresa S that you like everything that I have put in for you and you had a wonderful birthday,



Win "Where There Is Life"

A good cause to garner awareness towards Breast Cancer. The kit was donated by Chris. For more info and a chance to win this beautiful chart visit Stitch Pink.

This I found from Sanguine Stitcher and thanks BJ!


Enjoy your day everyone and a good weekend, its our 12th Nation's ELECTION DAY this Saturday!

16 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Lillie, I'm just staring and staring at these gorgeous pictures on my computer! Your are INCREDIBLY talented!!! What a gorgeous birthday package you created for Theresa!!!

Cheryl said...

Wow, what a fabulous package you put together! Your stitching and finishing is beautiful

Unknown said...

class birthday package! she must have been delighted well done :)

Dawn B. said...

You are truly a very talented person and I bet Teresa loved it all.

Barbara J said...

Amazing! That is one heck of a birthday package! Must have got you huffing and puffing :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful birthday gifts! You're so talented :)

Mylene said...

WOW! I just LOVE everything! Theresa is sure very lucky receiving these great items.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a beautiful gift to give!

June said...

I just marvel at all your beautiful finishings and at the speed you churn them out. Must come here more often so your enthusiasm in crafting can be rubbed on to me.

LODY said...

hi lillie,
i've visited your blog a few times but never got the chance to express how i admire your finishings!;)

also, i wanna let you know that i tagged you with the "7 random facts"... rules are posted on my blogs. hope you don't mind.:)

Sachiko said...

Wow!!What a great birthday gifts!!!

Sharon said...

Gosh that set is gorgeous!

Carol said...

Awesome Lillie! Theresa is one very lucky stitcher!!

Patricia D. said...

Hi
I m a portuguese girl, and I start to see blogs from others countrys to learn more and who Knows to find friends.
You have beautiful things.
Visit my blog
See u
Patricia D.

Daffycat said...

Wow! Lillie, what a lovely present you sent!

Yuko said...

Lillie, this is absolutely wonderful gifts you've made for Theresa!
You spoiled her very much! :D
Just wonderful and beautiful!