Wednesday, March 05, 2008

While waiting....

for news of my Birthday gift from the club to reach my partner in the U.S which is more than 2 weeks now and since I cannot share that and what I am currently working on , have a look at what I 've picked up not so long ago. One more package is yet to come thou.

These came from 123- stitch when they put up a sale on LNH charts,2nd photo - Haby's and Little Needle Love before news of her stocks liquidation except the flosses which was intended for Mansfield Park but LNL has run out of some the colors I wanted.


Thank you for your comments left on my sweets...I do agreed that its refreshing to do something fun and out of the norm...best of all these sweets brings no calories...except toothache?..ouch!, BJ you've visited the dentist aleady ?........kiddiiiing...Jess and thank you for coming up with such a wonderful idea!

5 comments:

Mylene said...

WOW! Such lovely stash you got there, i especially LOVE all the LHN charts. ENJOY!!

Its good i don't have a credit card all else it's empty every month..ha..ha

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! that's aheck of a lot of stash!

Anonymous said...

M'Dear - Thank you for joining in :-) And wow, that's some serious stash. Really lovely colours.
Jess.

mainely stitching said...

Very pretty stash!

Anonymous said...

Super stashing!