
Crochet crop top , done! Sorry for the bad photos, DD is not too happy to model for me and I just can't get it right. Its one of the something that have been sitting in my basket for awhile.



Thank you everyone for coming by and sharing your opinion on the samplers. I've choosen New England, maybe someday I'll get the other one.
Sounds interesting ? Well, it is, you may be surprised with the things unknown to you within you. LOL


"Tales of Wonder" , Dragon Dreams, one of my longest UFO. Only a few stitches left. It became a UFO because of a mistake i've made on the 3rd band and was undecided if I should frog then. Looking back, I should not have given that a thought and finish it instead. What do you think ?

Thank you everyone for coming by and sharing your opinion on the samplers. I've choosen New England, maybe someday I'll get the other one.
Lody, a very special and very talented lady tagged me with this 7 Random Facts about me. I've done this once in 2007 with only 6 weirds, Can't remember if it was mandatory for 6 or 7 then but I've found only 6, LOL. The rules goes as follows :
The Rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the Rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the Rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Sounds interesting ? Well, it is, you may be surprised with the things unknown to you within you. LOL
Wanna play ? Well, I will not name anyone here but go ahead and copied the rules and let me know that you have done so and I'll come and visit you, just to get to know you better.
Lody, I hoped you do not mind that I am putting a twist to this and thank you for thinking of me.
Everyone, I wish you all a very happy weekend and I wish all of you, happy stitching.
8 comments:
Stumpwork progress is looking beautiful and your Crochet top crop looks wonderful. Well done!
Looking forward to see an update of the Sampler.
Happy Weekend!!
Amazing berries - they look edible. Jess.
Stumpwork looking good ... :) Go ahead and frog it. Your mind will be at ease I assure you :)
Your Berries have turned out beautifully! Finish that DD!
the stumpwork is gorgeous...
the crochet top is bright, pretty
Verything is great. That stump work looks complicated. Happy Easter
Everything looks great!
I love the crochet shawl - and have to laugh at your daughter's modeling of it, as I can well imagine how my kids would comply if I asked such a thing of them. LOL! ;)
Your stumpwork is incredible. I would never dare try!
Post a Comment