Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mail Art Friends' Valentine Theme

Front and back of my Valentine's theme MA for Marie in USA. Now that Marie received it, I am able to put up the photo and mine that came from Jean S, USA, I belived pictures say it all. Stitched on black evenweave, didn't realized that there's evenweave in black until now. LOL.

Below, the back of the MA , so very pretty, don't you think?

and the goodies that came, oh yes! loved those monthly teapot charts that came. I DO LOVE TEAPOTS!! LOL! and take a peek at the heart fabric in red that Jean used for the inside of the MA. Thank you so much Jean, for a lovely Valentine MA and in your condition, I know it must have been difficult for you to stitched and I wished you a speedy recovery.

A little peek into what I have done with my LHN freebie. Used part of the chart for a pincushion. The backing fabric seen here will be the backing fabric for all my finishing. Pictures for that will be later as its intended for someone, so no telling until it arrives.

YOU MAKE MY DAY AWARD
came from Lisa. Thank you so much Lisa and Dawn B for thinking of me. I feel very honoured that I make your day and you and all of you too who have made my day and inspired me in many ways. I would choose not to name anyone but in order to keep this ongoing, I shall name another 10persons but please bear in mind ALL OF YOU ARE GREAT even thou I have not listed you, please be known that YOU have all touched me in million zillion ways :)

Rose J - Savoir-Faire's Rose/Yahoo 360
Janet C - Yaho0 360

Eleven ? see told ya..and I could go on :D
Have a good week everyone and thank you for visting me and leaving me your comments, you are all greatly appreciated :D

10 comments:

Barbara J said...

Lovely mail arts as usual! :) That mattress pincushion is nice!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! Its all so beautiful!!!

Daffycat said...

Wonderful mail arts that you sent and received! I love the backing fabric you chose...it matches your stitching perfectly!

Dawn T. said...

Both MA's are beautiful! The pincushion is adoreable,too:)

Mylene said...

The mailarts exchange are both lovely!!
And that's a beautiful pincushion, i am sure the receiver will love it.

Thanks so much for the award, Lillie. Love visiting your blogs too! Hugs.

Janet C said...

Gorgeous! And thank you for the listing. You make my day too! ;))

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award! Your mail art pictures are great... I've never done any; I'm still too scared to send them unwrapped LOL

Sachiko said...

Thanks much Lilli for all what you wrote about me ! You make my day ! I am going to visite the blogs you chose.
That mattress pincushion is nice!

Dawn B. said...

Love the MA and that mattress. Gonna have to do one of them some day.

Lennu said...

Wonderful mailarts, both sent and received! The pincushion is such a beauty too!