Thursday, February 14, 2008

While I was away........

Completed Part 5 of the Old SamplerPart 2 of the Rose Sampler

The blue theme biscornu exchange from the EMS board came from Janien, Singapore. She stitched me this adorable little biscornu.








and my partner, Rachael in UK received hers






The Scissor Fob Exchange from the Hooked on Exchanging (HoE) also received by my partner.Coffee Break is the name of the design by Cross Stitch Happy and my theme for my partner Neila, USA. I took a peek into my partner's blog, thanks to the hint from Carol and found out that she loves tea and coffee drinking among other things. Although I could have stitched something from her fav designer but somehow this chart seems to be calling out to me again. I've stitched this before, LOL. Neila, I hoped you are happy with my choice too. I've put in a couple of sachet of teas and coffee from my country and a postcard of a tea plantation from my trip there not so long ago and as usual, forgot to take a photo of the back that has the initial 'N' :P

Have a cuppa and enjoy, Niela!
Thank you for your wishes, somehow I felt this CNY is a little on the quiet side, maybe because I travelled the first 4 days of CNY visiting an aunt in another state who fell recently and lost her memory and a great aunt whom I've never visited her during the CNY, a day spent at my mom's and another with my MIL at the temple . Wasn't home at my In-laws as I usually did and so missed all those relatives that came by.

8 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Great exchange gifts both to and recieved.The WIP's are looking good too.

mainely stitching said...

Really wonderful gifts!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Fantastic progress on all of your projects! Wonderful exchanges!

Daffycat said...

Lovely gifts and great progress on your stitching!

Janet C said...

Caught up with your SAL, eh!
Nice gifts, too. ;)

Mylene said...

Very good progress on both of the SAL project, Lillie.

WOW! Great exchange!

Have a nice week.

Rose said...

Lovely progress on your samplers. It's nice to finish on time isn't it.

Sachiko said...

Wonderful gifts and beautiful your SAL's progress!!