Friday, February 01, 2008

Happy Happy Dance

I am doing my happy dance since yesterday. After feeling like a vegie and a couch potate for almost two weeks, I am definately feeling better today especially after receiving such wonderful mails, the first that came was my long awaited Mail Art theme Stitching Accessories from Gwen L, USA yesterday and from the post marked, it took only like 5 days to reach me. Amazingly super fast!
Gwen made my MA into a needlebook. Very beautifully finish and it really made my day. Thank you so much Gwen, especially this is the replacement piece after the first one never came. Yep! the first one went MIA. Its been some months already.

And look! this is the first MA Gwen made for me that went MIA. My stork scissor enevelope and someone must have liked it so much to the extend of keeping it! Grrrr! I'll never forgive that person!! Want an MA..go join a group and get your own. Don't just snatched via the mail!!!


Then, all the way from Oregon, came this lovely fob from the Hooked on Exchanged and all the goodies that came with it, stitched by Sonda. Thank you so much Sonda, I loved it and really kind of you to be so thoughtfull in giving me the same floss that you used for my fob, including a piece of a very sweet lavender colored Zweigart 28ct Lugana, will be saving that for something special and I got an Altoids too, my first one :D
And thank you everyone for wishing me well and coming by. I am still carefull and keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I am on my way to recovery and nothing major will surface.



Its weekend here, I wish you all a very good weekend, may you all have time for some happy stitching.

6 comments:

Mylene said...

Glad to hear you feel much better now.
WOW! Aren't those stitchy goodies great!! Enjoy.

Have a nice weekend.

ps: did you rec. my message about the postcard?

Barbara J said...

Great mail day :) Lovely MA and fob! Glad to hear you're feeling better, take care.

Dawn T. said...

Glad you are feeling better:) Lovely mail goodies you received!!

Margaret said...

So glad you are feeling better Lillie. Wonderful gifts you've received - now that would make anyone feel better.(LOL)
I love the samplers you are working on. Thanks so much for the link to the Italian one.
It is wonderful that the children there have a 'Nilam record book'. What a good way to prompt them to read.

Sonda said...

I'm very glad you liked the fob, Lillie! It was fun stitching for you! Hope you keep getting better!

Anonymous said...

Neat exchanges! I hope you continue to get better :)