Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My bags are packed and I'll be away for about a week, so this will be my last post for now ;P

Thank you everyone for visiting me and leaving me with your lovely comments. I am much better, only the cough refused to go away but its better than having to carry a box of tissue around...LOL

and here's a lil'peek into my progress of the Old Sampler, Part 5 is out and I managed to work on it a little last nite, this will be travelling with me back to my in-laws. I hoped to complete Part 5.

About 3 weeks ago, I took a lesson in stumpwork. I have since completed the leaves and stems and will work on the veins next with wire to create a 3-D effect. I am so anxious for my next lesson. I hoped to work on some berries but it will have to wait till after the festivity. Yes, this will be coming with me too :D together with the Rose Sampler.

See you in a week......ta..ta !

8 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful projects!

mainely stitching said...

Your stitching and needlework are gorgeous!

Rose said...

HELLO! What's this. I am already liking what I see....

Tanya said...

Oh wow that stitching is beautiful!!! Your Old Sampler is coming along so pretty.

Tanya :)

Mylene said...

Progress are looking great Lillie.

Have a great holiday!

Chelle said...

I like the colors you are using on your Old Sampler! I just finished Part 5 a few evenings ago. I can't wait to see the rest of the tree, but that won't be until April. Sob! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stumpwork project.

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

Oh my...so cantiknya your stumpwork.

Yuko said...

Lillie, your Old Sampler is very beautiful!!!
I love the colours you've chosen!
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your projects!
:D