Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A little on my progress

Thank you everyone for coming by and leaving me such lovely comments. I do appreciate your visits. There's a couple more progress that I would like to share especially on my progress of the Old Sampler but yet to photograph. Had been sniffing and sneezing and coughing for about a week now. It came with a fever too, thou the fever's gone, am still having the cough, I blamed it on the mandarin oranges, its the time of the year over here. And so, I was a little blurry and tipsy for a couple of days from the medication to the extend that I got a mailing date mixed up. 'glup' My crochet stole for Diane, a few more rolls and I'll be done that is if the yarns don't run out on me. This has been over a year or so.

Needle Odyssey's Dip & Twist
Overdyed fibers own by Aniza
of Tangle Threads, some of you
might know her through her
\wonderful blog and finishes.


All so yuummies, so hard to choose








A biscornu in blue for a blue theme exchange. I don't think my partner reads my blog, LOL,fingers crossed by the way. Complete with little silver buttons on all four edges. I forgot to take a photo of the back.


Designs : Vavipetitmonde, a freebie


Another freebie from LHN, thanks to BJ who was kind enough to mail me the chart when I saw her finish piece in her blog.

A total makeover in floss colours. I've something in mind for this.

Have a good week and happy stitching everyone


8 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Everything looks great. Sounds like you had what the boy's both had. Hope you get better soon if not already. If the biscourn was comming to me I would love it...

Carmen said...

i fall in love of the overdyed fibers, so beautiful colors!..


take care, and be well soon

hugs from Madrid

Doris

Dawn T. said...

Your stole looks great! The biscornu is definately a beauty:)

Mylene said...

I am sorry to hear you were not feeling well lately. Hope it will be over soon.
WOW! Those are such gorgeous threads. And your biscornu is just lovely--my favorite colour!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better.

Your biscornu is beautiful - love the colors.

Sharon said...

Hope you feel better soon! The shawl is lovely! Greaat threads and the I love your biscornu!

Janet C said...

Glad to know you are feeling better. Pretty stote there for DD.

Stitchabilities said...

Thanks for the Biscornu!!