Tuesday, January 15, 2008

SAL in progress

Its been half a month into 2008 already! This is what I got myself into. Thought I should post about my crochet thingy but instead got myself into a SAL and there are more out there...am so tempted!

Part 1, EMS Rose Sampler
Variegated DMC 103, 826 and 168 on white evenweave
DMC 814 and 3805 on an Antique something linen 28ct
The fabby been in my stash for quite awhile now and the label disappeared somehow 'sigh'

Old Sampler by Ricamoletueidee , Italian designer. My progress todate. You may noted that I did not complete all three parts, got put off , I had to frog the alphabets on part 3. Part 4 is already out, I'll work on that before going back to Part 3 .


Thank you ladies for your wishes to my DD and your lovely comments on my last posting :D Truly appreciate your visits.

Monique : Am so glad the donut managed to find its way to your home during a bad weather safely.

Carol : Thank your for your hint (;p )hopefully my partner will be happy to receive it when it come knocking on her dooor, LOL.

I'm a little behind with my blog reads and rounds these days, the net on my side here is not behaving, work is a little crazy, so much need to be done and yet so little time plus the coming festivity in less than a month is making my life living in the most impossible ways. Please bear with me if you don't see me in your comments section will you? I'll catch up eventually thou a bit late.

Have a good week everyone .

15 comments:

Barbara J said...

Great going on the RS. It's a lovely sampler and the Old Sampler is coming along nicely too :)

I believe the fabric is Cashel Vintage Cream from Zweigart.

Anonymous said...

Both stunning. Now am so tempted to do the Old Sampler.

Janet C said...

Nice colour choices.

Carmen said...

beutiful first part in EMS-SAL,
a great star in old sampler

Sachiko said...

Your Old Sampler is beutiful!Your choosed colers are so clear!I stitching this SAL,too!!

Mylene said...

Both progress are looking great, Lillie.

Tanya said...

Your colors are beautiful ~ lovely stitching :)

Tanya

Yuko said...

Lillie, oh you are joining both wonderful SAL, aren't you?!
I want to join in both SALs, but as I've just moved, I have so many things to do, can't manage them at all... actually I haven't been stitching at all, recently, sigh...
Anyway, your stitching are so beautiful, especially the colours you've chosen are nice!
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your progress and works! :D

Carol said...

Hi Lily - your partner is going to just adore your fob - I know her very well, and she is totally thrilled and excited to be in this exchange ;-) I hope you will enjoy yours too!

The Silver Thistle said...

Ohhh, your Rose Sampler is just lovely in the blue variagated, Super job.

Deanne J said...

They both look grea, I really like the Rose Sampler

Dani - tkdchick said...

Both projects are beautiful!!!

Sharon said...

Oh wow! both of these are gorgeous projects. Love them!

Dawn B. said...

Love the two WIP and hope you have a great week as well. I have stolen the little photo at the bottom hope you don't mind.

Unknown said...

Very pretty!