Time flies by and I am practically left with not enough of it. I hoped everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a marvelous feast and some great holiday time with your loved ones.
I've got here are some photos from my recent short holiday trips on 2 different locations.The trip to Cameron
Highlands.

One of the tea plantation, DS & DD waving from the top - Tea plantation


Our harvest from one of the Strawberries farm. There's yummy strawberry cream, strawberry sundae , strawberry waffle, strawberry keychain, strawberry pillow, strawberry slippers, strawberries everything.

I've got here are some photos from my recent short holiday trips on 2 different locations.The trip to Cameron
Highlands.
Midway, there's this waterfall. Cameron Highland a very popular holiday destination famous for its tea plantations, vegetable and flowers farms and not forgetting its strawberries farms. Used to be a quiet little holiday retreat but now I find everything very much commercialize.

The giant Cacti and tomatoes that looks like lightbulbs from afar


Our harvest from one of the Strawberries farm. There's yummy strawberry cream, strawberry sundae , strawberry waffle, strawberry keychain, strawberry pillow, strawberry slippers, strawberries everything.

The kids at the Butterfly farm and they took really lots of photos here
The flowers that came home with me, bought by DH, DS and DD




















1 comment:
Oh thank you for sharing the photos, it looks very exotic to me :) The tea plantations look so interesting, as I drink lots of tea :) I just love seeing photos from different countries, you have visited beautiful places!
Post a Comment