A red card (notification from the PO) was waiting for me in my mailbox when I came home from my short trip yesterday and I wasted no time to collect the big envelope from the PO before it closed.
Here's a little something made by DD. I was thinking of a cupcake pincushion for a future exchange only recently but Diane had made one with orange and lemon icing and top it off with an orange which is actually a crocheted mini orange from my stash some 2 weeks ago. Well, it was the school holidays and she has plenty of time on her hands.
I might not come online again till after Christmas and so, here's me,
Wow ! look what came out from the envie! Its from Tessa, Australia. Every piece of the items are individually wrapped.




From the Stitching Blogger Christmas exchange. I just loved everything especially the Christmas door hanger/ornament and all the extras that Tessa put in including the teddies chocolate that came in a beautiful teddy tin box.
THANK YOU so much, Tessa! You have been truly generous with your gift.
Here's a little something made by DD. I was thinking of a cupcake pincushion for a future exchange only recently but Diane had made one with orange and lemon icing and top it off with an orange which is actually a crocheted mini orange from my stash some 2 weeks ago. Well, it was the school holidays and she has plenty of time on her hands.
A couple of nites ago, she made a little vest with a cap for her teddy. Must get a photo of it. It made the teddy look really cute.
Diane is now officially completed her primary education and she passed her UPSR ( assessment exam) with flying colors and will be going on to secondary school next year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
I might not come online again till after Christmas and so, here's me,
Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas ,
may you have the joyous Christmas this season.
Thank you for coming by and leaving me your comments, I appreciate your visits and its been a great year knowing all of you through your blog.


9 comments:
wow !!! that's a great gift you got and love DD's little cup cake. Tell her congrats from me.
What lovely gifts from Tessa!
Thank you too for the wonderful gifts I've received from you. The donut is exceptionally cute :) Thank you Lillie!
Merry Christmas to you! And Dianne, Congratulations on your excellent exam results and let's see more of those cupcakes ;)
Great exchan:)ge from Tessa!! Enjoy
Sure a great package, Lilie!! Enjoy!
Congratulations to Diane with her exam results.
Wish you all a Merry Christmas too!!
Great package! And your DD did a great job too! :)
Sorry it has been so long since I dropped by Lillie. Things have just been so busy around here that there just wasn't much time to blog.
This morning I have been reading your posts and admiring all the wonderful stitching you are showing. There is a wealth of talent displayed here.
Congratulations to Diane on finishing her primary education with flying colors. Is she excited about the next phase? What an appetizing pincushion she made.
What a lovely Christmas wish - love that kitty!!
Wishing you and Diane and everyone else who is near and dear to you a Merry Christmas and Happy 2008.
Have a Wonderful Christmas!!
What a great exchange! The gifts are lovely.
Oops, forgot to say Merry Christmas! May it be brigt.
Post a Comment