Friday, December 14, 2007

A lovely mail day

came from Dawn B. when I was about to have my donuts with tea. Thank you Dawn, its a very pretty Christmas theme ornie.




I've made some with strawberry icing, vanilla, lemon and mint. The mint did not look too good as I had went a lil'heavy with the mint syrup. LOL.
After making a couple, I wished I had a sewing machine to finished it up. It would have given me a greater satisfaction and made me better with the finishing. (I think)

Beaded ornie with Christmas
theme..Sorry the photos are
a little blurry



Another finishing from the Cranberry Christmas (PS)






6 comments:

Mylene said...

Another lovely ornamnets!!

Dawn B. said...

Love them all. Thanks for posting a photo of my gift and glad you liked it. Your little beaded ornaments gave me some ideas. Thanks.

Barbara J said...

How do you keep so slim with all the donuts consumed? :D

You've been busy I can see :) Lovely ornaments...and donuts!

Unknown said...

Cute ornies and your donuts look so delicious!

Anonymous said...

I love those doughnuts! What are you planning to do with all of them?

Sharon said...

Lovely ornaments and some yummy looking donuts.