My envelope for the Christmas theme Mail Art. Believed you've seen part of this before minus the final finishing detail. It travelled to Santa's land.
For Mari V in Finland. I've made it into a bellpull since Christmas is just round the corner, something that Mari could maybe add to her Christmas decor? The idea came from my tea theme MA which was a bellpull made for me by Margaret W.

Thank you for your lovely comments, I'm a lil'late in my blog reads but I try to catch up. Its been a hectic time for me and time really flies by. On top of that, having a migraine attack like every 10days which would not go away in a day or two unless with medication is definitely not pleasant at all.
Jaimie, Yuko and Lee.. welcome, I hope you find me interesting to read and thank you for leaving your comments .
PIF players : Mylene , I am putting you on my list, you too Dawn thank you both. Lisa and Joanne both of
you are on the list. Thank you for playing. I 'll need one more player, so, if you are interested,
please e-mail me your addie will you?
I wish all of you a wonderful weekend and happy decorating or shopping for Christmas.
4 comments:
WOW! That's a wonderful Mailart you've made. I am sure the recipient will love it.
Sorry to hear about the migraine though, hope you feel better very soon.
Thanks so much for including with your list(PIF).
Have a nice weekend.
Very very nice. You alway's do something cool. Bet she loved it.
Happy Holidays
What a great idea! A really lovely mailart for Mari :)
Very pretty mailart!
Post a Comment