Made this for Tanya and it took like 20 days to travel. Now that worries me more cause it means it will take longer to arrive for mails mailed out in December? My second teacup hanging ornie from the design by The Sampler Girl. Fabric - BatikAm happier with my finishing on the second one. Added a pocket to the back and the handle is much better proportion and I do like the red. I choose to make it red to match Tanya's kitchen.
A couple of packages that I've mailed, there's some that flew without being photograph because I was in a hurry to mail them. I have got a couple more to mail.
Jess, thank your for coming by and Milo says 'purrrr' to you.
Thank you dear ladies for visiting me and leaving me your comments on my 'Donut'. They are real easy to make and best of all no calories, just follow the instructions on the tutorial. I have since made a couple more.







8 comments:
I see you've been mighty busy! :) Tanya's teacup is great! Lovely everything!
WOW! What a gorgeous tea cup. Great job on finishing it, sure Tanya is very lucky.
Great little teacup!
It's gorgeous Lili! Great job.
I saw this tea cup at Tanya's blog and this is also really really cute!!!
You are so talented, this idea is so wonderful and inspiring a lot!!!
I will stitch this design after Christmas, now have been thinking how to finish this!
Congratulations on your wonderful finish!
I love the Tea Cup ornament. There are gonna be some happy people very very soon. LYMI
I just found your blog and have been looking around. I love that teacup!
The teacup is gorgeous, a great idea!
Post a Comment