Thursday, December 06, 2007

PAY IT FORWARD


I've signed up for a Pay It Forward (PIF) Exchange on Mylene's blog. PIF is based on the concept of the movie “Pay it Forward” where acts or deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, with hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness are passed on. Yes, this have been going on for quite awhile now.

So my pledge is that I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 5 people who leave a comment to this post on my blog and I hoped that you will do the same on your blog. By the way, you got 365days to finish and mail your gift, that's a whole year. I do not know what my gift will be yet and you will not be getting in a month or the month after next either BUT in between 6 to 8 months time from now, a package will come from me. That's a promise. AND, if you don't sign up, it only means that you are giving me a chance to receive something WITHOUT the need to give back...and hear my 'evil laughing' echoing away....SO, make my life difficult will you? LOL
All you have to do now after leaving me your comments, please email me your addie.

6 comments:

Mylene said...

You have worded it so well, Lilie.
Have a nice week.

Dawn B. said...

I'm in and will do this with you. Think you have my addy..LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Lillie...this is a great idea..am I on your list? (ulterior motive, lol) I arrived via Dawn's blog link to your blog.

http://lisa-memyneedleandi.blogspot.com/

Lillie said...

Hello Lisa, yes, you are on. E-mail me your addie will you and thank you.

You, too Dawn. Yes, I do have your addie.

Well, Mylene...can't do my evil laughing now. LOL (am just kiddiiing!!!) Am glad to be part of the PIF. Thanks :D

Joanne said...

I would love to sign up to your PIF...

Joanne
www.pullupaneedleandstitch.wordpress.com

Lillie said...

You on the list, Joanne and thank you for playing.