Friday, November 30, 2007

Some dunkin'

I'm having vanilla and Strawberry Vanilla donut for tea today.

BUT......I can only have my tea without the donuts. Its not real. I forgot to poke in some needles for a photo and am now too lazy to do so, they are pincushions made from felts.....anyway, the tutorial can be found
here. Enjoy and I hoped you have a wonderful afternoon tea.


Hello everyone, thank you for coming by and leaving me your comments. I wish you a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

monique said...

Super cute pincushions!

Dawn B. said...

wow I really had to look twice at thouse. They do look very real.

Anonymous said...

Incredibly life-like.
Hello to Milo!
Jess.

Mylene said...

WOW! That looks real, i thought yummy but when i read your note..whew, you have done it beautifully.
Have a nice week.

Tanya said...

Wow - they look real. Thanks for posting the link - I've bookmarked it. Really cute idea and yummy too :)

Tanya

Janet C said...

For a moment I thought they were real too! lol. Yummy idea!

Yuko said...

Hi! It's the first time for me to leave you a comment!
It looks reas, doesn't it?!
I saw really wonderful tea cup at Tanya's blog, it's wonderful!!!
It's so adorble and so sweet, alghouth these donuts are not sweet in the real life, lol

Lennu said...

Wow, these donuts look really great :)