The Life & Times
Wow !!! You have been busy ...Congrats on all the finishes as they are all great. Love the Kitty in the basket the best.
Oh my Lillie! Your needles have been flying! :)Looks like Christmas has already arrived in your home. Their all so pretty and creatively finished!
Great finsihes, Lillie. Well done!!
Wow!!! All your finishes look fantastic!
So lovely!
They all came out great. I particularly love the finishing job on the Kitty in a Basket. I had not seen that before.
That's a lot of smalls you'd finished. Love them all.
Nice finishing! I especially lov your kitty in the basket. :)
They are all gorgeous! Congrats.
Wow, you've really been busy stitching and finishing! They all look very pretty!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Wow !!! You have been busy ...Congrats on all the finishes as they are all great. Love the Kitty in the basket the best.
Oh my Lillie! Your needles have been flying! :)
Looks like Christmas has already arrived in your home. Their all so pretty and creatively finished!
Great finsihes, Lillie. Well done!!
Wow!!! All your finishes look fantastic!
So lovely!
They all came out great. I particularly love the finishing job on the Kitty in a Basket. I had not seen that before.
That's a lot of smalls you'd finished. Love them all.
Nice finishing! I especially lov your kitty in the basket. :)
They are all gorgeous! Congrats.
Wow, you've really been busy stitching and finishing! They all look very pretty!
Post a Comment