
Mail Arts and Needlerolls
Pardon the photos, my fur-baby is the caused, she thought I had laid toys for her to play. First, she was watching me then she came to sniff..sniff....and found something to her liking.....
and we had a tug of war, I won of course and Milo did not looked happy and choose to sit in between me and my treasures thereafter......
watching me with the final basket 

HAPPY DANCEThe needle's eyes chart from Monique came days ago and my choice chart from Tanya, The Sampler Girl arrived yesterday. Big thank you to both ladies.

It has been a hectic and nervy week. I hoped yours have been enjoyable and thank you for coming by and leaving me your comments. I appreciate it very much.
Have a good and lovely weekend everyone.
4 comments:
Wow you have quit a good collection of stuff there. Love the kitty he looks a little like my speedy.
Lilly...you have a good collection of stitched items....so nice to see
What a collection! Envious-lah! No wonder your cat is also guarding it jealously! LOL
WOW! Such beautiful collections.
Have a nice week.
Post a Comment