Thursday, October 04, 2007

Stitching Accessories MA

Design by Aurelle, I omitted the words from the original chart, added a couple of buttons, a needle charm and below the front for the addie except the postcard which is supposed to go with the MA but got left out...sigh....so sorry Janien.
Travelled to Belgium and reached Janien's home safely.

eeeeeeee
Thank you for your visits and comments on my last two posting as well as on the BD wishes. Appreciate your visits and time to leave me your comments. I hoped everyone of you will have a great week ahead.

Tessa, thanks for the info on the tape measure, it is very unique, am glad you made it part of my BD gift. Thank you.




6 comments:

Yasmin said...

Very nice mailart!

Dawn B. said...

Love the MA

Charlene said...

Beautiful Lillie. I like the way you finished the MA.

Sharon said...

Lovely mailart! I really like the theme.

Mylene said...

That's a beautiful mailart, Lillie. I do admire them but just don't have enough time to try, hopefully someday...

Lennu said...

It's a beautiful mailart! I found your blog recently and you have such a lovely blog and stitching here :)