From Australia came this very big bubble envelope that got everyone in the office curious when I brought it back from lunch. It is my birthday gift from Tessa C from the Stitching Bloggers group. It arrived on d' day, great timing Tessa! and in the big lavender package are more individually wrapped packages all in matching lavender wrapper with little ribbons on it.
Opening each packages and .................. it just took my breath away...........Tessa is so generous with her gift and my stitching bag is so fabulous and unique.

The stitching bag in lilac fabric from Tessa is a design from the Sewing Sisters, an Australian designer while the chart is named Miss Lavender has a matching notebook. Tessa wrote that she made these her theme. A very brilliant idea........and yes, I do love the colors and the design is just adorable. I loved the stitching bag.
I know you had a hard time parting with the design. I am so gald you did coz' its mine to treasure now.
The back of the stitching bag has my initial..so well thoughtof.....
Tessa even sent me a cake.....crocheted 2 layered with cream and icing and flowers on top. DO you believed that its a tape measure!!! Must ask Tessa how she made it two layered, simply wonderful and so creative. There's a scissor with a lovely fob made by Tessa, a design from Au fil des Reves chart and a mother of pearl thread keep.
There's more..................
Gorgeous hand dyed Australian fibers, Dinky-Dyes named after Aussie plants and a town.
and chocolate and biscuit from her country as well. Not forgetting Tessa's card, its so cute and adorable with a ladybird design...visit her blog and you know why
The gift is so well planned and so much thought put into it. You really made my day.! I was on cloud 9. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart Tessa for the wonderful, wonderful gifts.
Opening each packages and .................. it just took my breath away...........Tessa is so generous with her gift and my stitching bag is so fabulous and unique.

The stitching bag in lilac fabric from Tessa is a design from the Sewing Sisters, an Australian designer while the chart is named Miss Lavender has a matching notebook. Tessa wrote that she made these her theme. A very brilliant idea........and yes, I do love the colors and the design is just adorable. I loved the stitching bag.
I know you had a hard time parting with the design. I am so gald you did coz' its mine to treasure now.The back of the stitching bag has my initial..so well thoughtof.....
Tessa even sent me a cake.....crocheted 2 layered with cream and icing and flowers on top. DO you believed that its a tape measure!!! Must ask Tessa how she made it two layered, simply wonderful and so creative. There's a scissor with a lovely fob made by Tessa, a design from Au fil des Reves chart and a mother of pearl thread keep.
There's more..................Gorgeous hand dyed Australian fibers, Dinky-Dyes named after Aussie plants and a town.
and chocolate and biscuit from her country as well. Not forgetting Tessa's card, its so cute and adorable with a ladybird design...visit her blog and you know why
The gift is so well planned and so much thought put into it. You really made my day.! I was on cloud 9. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart Tessa for the wonderful, wonderful gifts.
6 comments:
Phew! I am so glad the gift arrived on your actual day - Yay!!
Glad you liked it all too...must admit that I didn't make the tape measure but bought it from The Silver Needle....
Happy Stitching Lily :)
Lovely gifts from Tessa and friends! Glad you had a wonderful birthday!
WOW! What a wonderful package gift from Tessa. You sure very lucky one!!
Wow !!! You lucky dog you. You cleaned up with this one gift.
What an amazing gift! Lucky you! Happy belated Birthday!
Wow..now i know where did this beautiful stitching bag goes to...lol..have been admiring it since Tessa showed the picture in her blog. Lucky you, Lillie. This is really a whole great lot of goodies to enjoy. Happy Belated Birhtday to you. :)
PS: Thanks for visiting my blog. :D
Post a Comment