My first mattress pincushion. Just had to make one by the time I read Yasmin's blog that she made her third. Am afraid its not plump enough. The back stitches is indeed tedious and my corners does not have a sharp bend !!

BE HAPPY design by SB
It has a batik fabric backing. Its going to be a long wait before I can show the end product.
It is going somewhere.

SNOW
Thou, there none here...never had. Design by Whispered by the wind. I'll be finishing this into an ornie...soon.
Thank you for your visits and leaving me your lovely comments on my blog. Leena, thank you for coming by. Have a good week everyone :D

Thank you for your visits and leaving me your lovely comments on my blog. Leena, thank you for coming by. Have a good week everyone :D
To ALL Muslims, the festivity is this weekend, 'Selamat Adil Fitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin'
12 comments:
Turns out I had a few min's this morning. Love the finishes. Hope you have a good week.
Congrats on your first mattress pincushion finish, great design and lovely finish I must add. Yes the backstitch is a real pain, that's what that has been stopping me to finish one this way ;)
Lovely ornies, you've been mighty busy!
It looks lovely :) Congratulations!
I love the plum pudding design and making it into a mattress pincushion is just perfect! Lovely work!
What a wonderful finish for your mattress pincushion!! IT's adorable - :)
You do lovely work!!!!!!!
I just love your pincushion Lillie. It's beautiful. The other two looks great too. Congrats.
That mattress pincushion is fab.
All are lovely.
Hei .. I also finished one mattress pincushion lately. Your pincushiong look fantastic and also the ornie. You are really busy stitcher.
Congratulations on your first mattress pincushion! I've never made one yet :) Be Happy looks wonderful, I love this design! Snow is beautiful, though we don't have it yet, but had a little one morning last week :) Your house in RR looks so beautiful too!
Your mattress pincushion came out great as are the rest of your finishes. Congrats.
Your mattress pincushion looks awesome! I can't believe it's your first!! "Bee Happy" is just too cute - and even though I'm not a "snow" person - (brrrr...), it's wonderful too!!! :)
Post a Comment