Everything is so pastel on this land and I do not want to be out of place. I loved the fact that everything here is ED. So ED it shall be from me only that I changed the roof from blue to a variegated ..brown..as I want to blend in. Zalita is also running out of land with one more to go after me. I was so afraid that the space is inadequate so I stitched The Country House minus one tree, positioning the house a little low and shorten the pavement and hoping enough space left for another final house.Thank you everyone for your visits and leaving me your lovely comments ....Have a lovely weekend .
8 comments:
So you did some modifications? Great work! A good weekend to you too :)
This one is cute and you did a great job.
You are doing an amazing job with this! I love it.
Your country house looks great, Lillie.
Hope you have had a great weekend. Here's was a busy weekend but fun.
Beautiful Lillie. Great job !!
So pretty! You did an awesome job!
Hi Lillie, you won my drawing for the PS chart! Please email your mailing address when you get a chance: "mkeylon @ centurytel.net" :)
Wonderful works you have made! I get one of those today. Your favorite holiday MA is here and it's lovely. Thank you!
Post a Comment