Was finishing something and intended to incorporate the pincushion into it but it turned out not to be and so for now it shall be as it is till I find something to fit into. Lilybet Designs ~ JOY
A freebie that came in with my order from Stitching Bits and Bobs last year.I'll finish it into something later.Another peek into my Christmas project. Guessed by now you are able to guess what or rather who I am working on....yep! its that famous guy in red, HO! HO! HO!

PH
Thank you everyone for coming by and leaving me your comments . Appreciate it very much. I've yet to tame the machine BJ/Janet, it is still the master. Had to stop many times to see where I am going but am learning slowly..would like to try out a bag one of these days.
Mylene, thank you for the info on the needleroll designer.
Lene, am glad to have inspired you...normally it is me who got inspired from my rounds of blog visits..LOL
Enjoy your coming weekends everyone :D
3 comments:
You're welcome, Lillie.
Pincushion turned out so cute and that's a pretty freebie you've stitched.
Christmas project is looking good too.
Happy stitching!
Love the pin cusion and the WIP looks good as well.
The pincushion is kinda unique! Lovely X'mas WIPs!
Post a Comment