The challenge ..........
"Make a handmade card and send to your partner.If you want to write something please use a post-it-note to write, don't write anything in the card. You can sign your name on the back of the card.
You make the card using the supplies given, yes, all the supplies, and IF you want to add your own supplies , please not over 3 items."
My supplies came on the 6th from Ying the organizer, a fantastic card maker herself. Here is what I received.
My greatest fear is what will happen if I have cut everything up and it turned out wrong??...wonder if I can get extras supplies, you know like replacement !!!??....(wink)...just a cheeky thought !!! don't take me seriously please( Ying, if you are reading this, LOL ) and my poor partner will have to bear with my final product. This partner of mine is no ordinary lady. She too is a 'sifu' (master) card maker and all her cards are professionally made to the extend that she sells her cards....that is how good she is!
My greatest fear is what will happen if I have cut everything up and it turned out wrong??...wonder if I can get extras supplies, you know like replacement !!!??....(wink)...just a cheeky thought !!! don't take me seriously please( Ying, if you are reading this, LOL ) and my poor partner will have to bear with my final product. This partner of mine is no ordinary lady. She too is a 'sifu' (master) card maker and all her cards are professionally made to the extend that she sells her cards....that is how good she is!I am one lucky gal to partnered her but can't say the same of me.....
Here's the result of my card !!! Looks kinda dull, ...huh?
AND NOW, I present to you the card my partner, Nik Ainun made for me.
WOWEEE !!! GORGEOUS !!!............is all I can say and I LOVEEEED IT!
Big thank you. Nik and not forgetting Ying, for the supplies and organizing the exchange.
Here's the result of my card !!! Looks kinda dull, ...huh?

AND NOW, I present to you the card my partner, Nik Ainun made for me.
WOWEEE !!! GORGEOUS !!!............is all I can say and I LOVEEEED IT! Big thank you. Nik and not forgetting Ying, for the supplies and organizing the exchange.
4 comments:
Your card is just as lovely Lillie! That purple is nice and you've got some great ideas!
Hi, your card turned out great too. Have a nice weekend.
The card you did is great. I now know that any chalange put infront of you will be concured with greatness. Partners card was cute too.
You worried too much Lillie, your card turn out really great! Keep it up !
Post a Comment