Pretty in pinks is what she made for me but just can't recalled the designer . I know I've seen it before :( Sorry Jeanie. Yes, I do loved it and its done beautifully. Thank you for such a pretty needleroll, Jeanie. No worries. A Christmas Star is the last from 'the something' I did on the sewing machine and this is one of the 2 Christmas theme fabrics that I'v got in my stash.
Another finish from the PS Cranberry Christmas series. This time its white (DMC 729 actually)
Another finish from the PS Cranberry Christmas series. This time its white (DMC 729 actually)
on red and with metallic green. Almost gave up working with the metallics! I hoped my added finishing deco makes it a little more christmassy.
Another stuffed pillow? shall I called it a 'pillow' made in the shape of a pine tree. A first trial and idea copied from the JSC ornament issue...forgot the year as I was putting tis up!!!
My idea of summer for the summer sampler MA. This is another piece from the 'something I did' a while back..finishing with the sewing machine and made into a stitcher's purse.
I completed the front with a sunflower button and a felt flip flop, I've made from red felt and sew in the beads for the straps. Design by Erica Michaels flew to my partner, Tuula in The Netherlands with an underwater scene postage to go with the theme .
The back is left simple and nothing fancy. I have the country name stitched and 3 little yatch. The backing fabric, something bright and cheery to go with the summer theme.
It took more than 2 weeks to travel from here to Netherlands...20 days to be exact. You bet I was getting anxious by the day.Thank you Tuula for loving my MA and thank you for stopping and leaving me your comments. Appreciate it very much :D
Thank you for your visits everyone, I hoped the rest of the week a good one and a great weekend,.BJ, Janet and Dawn, thank you for your time to leave me your comments. More time is what I want and since am not getting any extras,
gotta start early to make up for it ;)
7 comments:
Love the needle roll. The MA you did is awsume. Alway's a pleashure to see your work. Email me soon.
So many FO's!
Wow! So many lovely stitching and finishes. You must be on the roll with the sewing machine. I think you've tamed the beast ;) :D
The star Christmas ornament must have taken a lot of careful precise sewing! Lovely work all around.
What a great MA you've made as well as the star ornament, you are very creative.
That's a lovely needleroll you've received, i think that's from Dragonfly stitches.
All so lovely and you did the star by machine! I salute you for stitching the 5-point star is not easy!
Barbara took the 'you're on a roll' words right out of my mouth.(LOL) You have been doing so much lovely stitching Lillie - you sure are creative.
Wow .. so many finishing. Love the needleroll. Your are so creative and love all your finishing. Thanks for sharing the pic and make me feel want to finish some of my piece as well ...*wink.
Post a Comment