Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Petit abc aux oiseaux

Only part of the design by the way and made its way to USA.7" x 2" maximum or 5" x 1.5" minimum was the size stated in the exchange. However, mine is slightly longer after adding the lace at both ends. This is what I came up with using part of the design from 'Petit ABC aux oiseaux', a design by Tournicoton stitched on 28ct cream evenweave.

Hopefully Kim is happy to receive from me.

3 comments:

Tuula said...

Hello Lillie!

Thank you so much once more for the beautiful MA. I just love it! I´m reading your blog for the first time and I do like the stitching you´ve made. Beautiful work!

Hugs Tuula.

Barbara J said...

What a lovely needleroll! And a nice design too. I've never finished one before...must give it a try :)

BeckySC said...

Lovely NR :)