and from the Praire Schooler Christmas Cranberry series which took me an afternoon to complete. My first from the series on 32 ct Jobelan Ivory. 
Over the weekends, I have finished a needleroll and my stitching theme MA for the exchange. Will share the photos once it arrives their new homes.

The next round of the Neighbourhood RR came on Monday. What can I say ? just lovely...photos later

Thank you everyone for visiting me and leaving me your comments. Am always inspired by your words.
Zohrah, hoped everything was peacefull in JB and its only the bursting sound of the fireworks and nothing of the serious nature.
Margaret, if I have a home like that, you are most welcome to stay anytime...... I do loved the outcome of the NRR, can't wait for mine to come home.
Hoped everyone is good this week and the coming weekend, a lovely weekend :)
3 comments:
Wonderful Lillie, you've started on your Christmas stitching. I must too I suppose, at least just one ;)
My, my Lillie, you have started to stitch for Christmas already! Now, I must go do some searching for X'mas designs ;p
The new start looks good. Hope you have a great week.
Post a Comment