Thursday, August 16, 2007

Final of the SHS

I was so excited when I finally put the last stitch on the word 'needleworker' . Its the last and final word for me.

However, it somehow looks incomplete.....what I thought I am finally done is actually not to be...LOL , I missed the final band on top. I was too eager to mail the chart out to Charlene in Sarawak , the next recipient today and had overlooked that. So out came my needle and floss again.

Picture for that will have to be later.

Anyway, happy stitching Lene. A big thank you to both Nik, who prompted the idea and Jean of Little Needle Love to have offered the chart for the Sisterhood Stitching.


Thank you everyone for your visits and leaving me your comments on my last entry. I appreciate your visits very much.

1 comment:

Barbara J said...

And also the spot where your name goes, don't forget to stich that too :)