Friday, August 24, 2007

Blogger... oh.... Blogger.........

Just when I wanted to update my blog, it went missing!! Yep! the whole page went blank including its side bars and all. Not a single word or photos are to be found.

What happened I do not know...and it took me awhile to put it back........




My yahoo too is experiencing some problems too....to log in is so slow...the turtle would have crawled faster and I kept getting "this page cannot be displayed thing on the monitor." Yeah......am beginning to look like the cat in my attempts to log in...NO! not the scary one but the annoyed and out to scratch someone!! LOL

I'm back...well for now, you'll see a couple of back dated entries that was suppose to be before it disappeared!

Anyone missed me??? ...no???..sob...sob...sob.......
Thanks everyone if you have been coming back to check on me and for some of you who have e-mail me regarding my blog, thank you so much for asking and your concern, its the one reason I put an effort to put my blog back again.

Have a good weekend everyone.

5 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Lillie, I was wondering what happened!! Glad to see you're back :)
The pincushion is very pretty!

Barbara J said...

Ah...you're back...of course you're missed :)

Lovely pincushion for Margaret!! Pink is her favourite colour too!

Very nice MA you received. Waiting to see YOUR interpretation of Summer :D

Mylene said...

Glad to read you're back, i've been for a visit a few times at your blog and it was out.

Anonymous said...

You KNOW we missed you.

I'll have a serve of that curry, thanks!

Dawn B. said...

OH YES you was missed. Love the pincusion and the red eggs and most of all the kaat clip art. Glad you are back to blogging and Yahoo has stargtened up for the time being.