My house for Rozita. A Gail Bussi design from the July's Stitcher's world magazine. As usual I changed some of the colors for the floss if I feels the colors are too light for the fabric especially the whites. The bottom veins are ideas I got from the so many lovely LHN charts.
And here's the entire piece of the houses built .

Home of a Needleworker - Sisterhood Stitching Round
Except the name, thanks BJ for the reminder, my name is definitely too short for the space, so will have to think about what or how I should fill the space.
For now, its done!

Home of a Needleworker - Sisterhood Stitching Round
Except the name, thanks BJ for the reminder, my name is definitely too short for the space, so will have to think about what or how I should fill the space.For now, its done!
JJJJJJJJJJ
Thank you everyone for coming by and leaving me your comments, I wish you all a good weekend .
6 comments:
A beautiful block for the rr.
And WOW! Congrats on finishing the Home of a Needleworker. It looks wonderful.
Great work on the RR!
Congrats on the SHS, think about the name slowly...no hurry now ;)
What an adorable block! Congrats on completing Home of a Needleworker, too :)
Home of a Needleworker looks just great. Congratulations :)
AND, the RR looks wonderful too :)
I'm so envious of your house RR.
Last night no fireworks over on JB as I can see clearly from my house. Dengar khabar all the police from Kl have been send over to JB to prevent a riot between orang In dan Mel. Sepupu Z pun turun sama dari KL.
Absolutely adore the house you stitched for Rozita's RR. These neighborhoods are so very special and I'd love to live in the house you stitched Lillie.
Congrats on finishing Home of a Needleworker. It is lovely.
Post a Comment