Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Another progress on SHS

DAY 3 and DAY 4
I was not making much progress on my SHS since my last entry.
I was switching back and forth between the SHS, NRR and something else . Then I got carried away with another something during the weekends. I was back at my MIL's place and that's the place where the sewing machine is and I thought I'll give it another try. The camera battery also went dead on me for a couple of days and I never manage to get the replacement until yesterday.

I needed a solution and decided I shall concentrate on SHS until its done before I moved on to the next. I've got a couple of stitching datelines to meet for August as well as at work !!! Yep! yep! I'll be in deep water soon.

DAY 5 ~ was last nite

Close up of the house
The house takes longest to built but I'm getting there.

Progress of NRR
A preview of my NRR. This is Rozita's square



5 comments:

Emily said...

Gosh, you are making me worried about my turn on the SHS! But gurl, you are progressing rather well on yours!

Unknown said...

this is coming out great!

Margaret said...

Great progress on the SHS. This must be a real fun piece.
Love your NRR Lillie. I think these neighbourhoods are so amazing and wonderful and just love to watch them all come to life. Your addition is really taking shape and going to be lovely.

Mylene said...

Both progress are looking good.

Dawn B. said...

Progress on both are looking great. You only think you are slow. I know better. Happy stitching Hugs to ya.