Just had to finished off the words and numbers. DAY 3 - SATURDAY 28

Not much of a progess here as that's about that much of time I had while waiting for my DD to finish her piano lesson at the Yamaha center and also due to the fact that there's some frogging on the vine mid-way.
Did not work on the SHS on Sunday as I had to work on my NRR. Made quite a good progress with it, no photo yet as I forgot to take one when I took the SHS, so I'll leave that for later. I will also need to finish my Summer Sampler MA this week .

Thank you everyone for stopping by and leaving me your comments :D Hoped today is the begining of a wonderful week for all of you.
4 comments:
Your WIP is comming along nicly. Keep up the great work.
Wow, you're zooming along!
Great progress!
Looking good!
Post a Comment