Friday, July 27, 2007

A heart that came

I had a most wonderful surprise when I got home from work yesterday evening from Barbara J (BJ) . She sent me this wonderful and lovely gift, a tatted heart hanging pillow. Words just not enough to express the beauty of the delicate stitches of the tatted heart.

Your kindness and thoughts touches my heart. I will always cherish it. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, BJ.

Btw, its my first tatted piece ever received.

Thank you everyone for your visits and comments, I appreciate it so very much .

6 comments:

Barbara J said...

You are most welcomed Lillie! Glad you liked it.

Kitty Couture said...

WHat a lovely gift from Barbara!

June said...

Its great to have friends like BJ, isn't it?

Dawn B. said...

What a great gift from BJ. Lucky you. I wished I could do that tating stuff.

Anonymous said...

Lovely heart! The gift and the giver.

Sharon said...

Pretty heart pillow!