Needles n Crafts Connection (NnC), organized a Sisterhood Stitching round for the chart House of a Needleworker (LHN) and it was so kind of Jean from Little Needle Love to have offered the chart for the Sisterhood stitching.
I received my chart yesterday from Rose who stitched at a record of 11 days and this is what I have accomplished last nite. My fabric : Belfast Linen

JULY PRESSIE
My little gift for Jamis who is not into stitching or any serious crafting but enjoys stitching gift, I've made her a fob from the flower alphabet.
For Eling, whom I have shared many stitching moments with, an Etui box 
consists of a Scissor Fob - E flower Alphabet, Carrie's Thread - Bliss and DMC Variegated 115 . The pumpkin pincushion came with the Etui arrived the morning of 13. Perfect ! except it arrived minus the birthday card...which had to be mail separately! ~ embarrassing huh?
5 comments:
Good start on The Needleworker! Lovely gifts indeed. The recipients must be so happy!
A beautiful gifts especially the Etui box, love it!
You are off to a great start. That box is just too cool. The fob you did fabulous. Thanks for the comment.
Nice progress :)
Love the fob and the ETUI is wonderful!
The etui and fob are just gorgeous!
Post a Comment