Friday, July 20, 2007

A shrug

I picked this up from the 'China' lady (am referring to those ladies who hails from China) selling all things made in China that we get to see these days almost everywhere especially in pasar malam (night market) but this morning at the market for RM30.00. RM30.00 is not enough to cover the cost of the fibers alone, if I were to crochet this piece. She told me her 'family' crochet this..I went 'blink' 'blink' in China? or family is here? did not persue further, just paid the lady and walked away.
Close-up of the ruffles details


Had no idea of its brand btw, the fibers are soft to the touch, doesn't feels like acrylic/ nylon feels like wool even it had that warmth, well, I may be wrong but since I like the design it doesn't matter.





5 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Very preatty ans very summery. Sounds like you got a good deal.

BeckySC said...

WOW, that's great Lillie :)

Jinger said...

What a lovely shrug!! I bet it is much prettier in person!

Mylene said...

that's a good buy for yu then, enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Bargain!

We did the same birdie scissor fob. Great minds!