Friday, July 20, 2007

A fob, a book and a cushion

These and a couple more have been sitting in my drawer as stitched pieces for quite awhile . I picked these to finish.


A Quaker style fob in red.

And these I stitched sort of simultaneously with the exchange ~ stitching two at the same time, otherwise I would not have stitched it at all and while I finished for the exchange I never did for the 2nd until now.
A redwork. The other piece for a MA redwork/valentine theme with DMC 115, now this a needlebook pouch.Freebie design from Echevette's blogA pincushion, a twin set I would say except for the exchanged, I substitute one of the pink heart with my partner's initial.

This week, I have started stitching for my next MA exchange, mailing date due end of the month, no pictures yet, the Neighbourhood RR and to complete Good Sports (WM) by end of July.


Have a good weekend everyone..I might go watch a movie with the kids; Transformer, Fantastic 4, Die Hard 4 are in cinemas. Harry is in too and no doubt the favourite choice with the kids.


Thank you, thank you for coming by, you gals are the best thing to have, far or near you are always here inspiring and that gives me courage to carry on with my little crafting and blogging. Love ya!

3 comments:

Barbara J said...

Lovely stitching and finishes! Lots of reds too :)

Dawn B. said...

Very good finsihes..Congrats to you.

Mylene said...

WOW! Great finishes. Well done!
Have a nice weekend.