Thursday, July 12, 2007

Please Open ?

without those words I wouldn't have opened it because I received the most amazing mail and it supersedes everything else including giving my tea time a miss......LOLI was indeed flabbergasted with the finishing for this Mail Art. On the outside it looks , seriously..like any other ordinary envelope ...........open it and Whoa !!!!! ...............speechless

Its my Tea Time Mail Art done by Margaret Wong of Kuala Lumpur and it turns into a bellpull ! Thank you Margaret for such a fabulous MA. My very first MA bellpull. I was wondering who is that lucky gal when Margaret mentioned in our local stitching board about it. Least did I know that it was to be me !





I have nothing to share with you on my stitching this week , only some stash I got from Needle Little Love including the Del fil en aiguille magazine "Tout Rouge" issue .


some additional fibers from Sanguine Store for Carrie's threads and 2 'rosewood' (as claimed by that Kashmiran guy) wooded boxes .
Thank you ladies for coming by , appreciate that you take time to leave me your comments :)

BTW, Heidi and Jess, legends did not define him or her either, guessed they are not too sure huh?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is most ingenious of Margaret to come up with a 2-in-1. You're one lucky gal!

Anonymous said...

Am loving all that stash. MW has outdone herself with that bellpull MA.

Dawn B. said...

That is an awsome MA. I have nevr seen one done like that. You are truly Lucky and Margerate is truly talented. Great stash.

Barbara J said...

Wow, wow, wow! Kudos to Margaret!! An ingenious idea from an ingenious woman!

Great stashing at NLL, and thank you for your purchases of Carrie's Thread from my humble store ;)

Kitty Couture said...

Wow, that is wonderful!! Margaret did a super job.

Lovely stash, too :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous MA and some awsome stash there too, love the boxes!

Sharon said...

What an amazing mail art piece! It's beautiful.

Margaret said...

Thank you for your anniversary wishes Lillie - they have been 32 wonderful years.

What an absolutely amazing mail art piece from Margaret. I can understand how thrilled you were to receive it.

Mylene said...

WOW! Such a great MA. and good stash too. Have a good week.