
The 'something' that I mentioned in my earlier post was this. My foursome RR with MS - Cats theme. I've made into a bellpull for DD.
Changed some floss color and finish it into sort of a notebook with pockets for pens or pencils. Its my first finishing made into such . Its not perfect. as I was lost during lining the inside and somehow made it with all the flaws tucked somewhere within. Its a gift for DD's birthday.

Had been stitching this secretly. Was lucky that she did not bothered with my stitching this time as she was busy studying for her exams, all five within this few weeks. It started with State level, followed by the District level within a week a part. Next is 'Gerak Gempur' (for Science and Maths only) starting tomorrow. Last Saturday, she went for an entrance examination for a place in a Secondary school. Next will be her Trial Exam due in a week's time and the last, the final in the first week of September. Best of luck my dear!
Inside, I had pockets and even a little needle book that maybe one day, someday she could use it as a needlebook pouch.
For the back, the design comes from part of the main chart.

Lastly, a card for mom. Design from the Cross Stitcher's mag. Both Mom and DD shared the same birthday month.


Lastly, a card for mom. Design from the Cross Stitcher's mag. Both Mom and DD shared the same birthday month.


7 comments:
I see you've been busy as a bee :D Love that bellpull and the case you made for Dianne, very creative! And the card...aw...
The Needleworker is coming along nicely!
Wow everything looks great. Looks like you have been very busy lately. :)
Lillie, your finishing is just lovely! Everything looks great.
Lovely bellpull and needle book.
Wow, so many pretty things to admire.
You amaze me sometimes and this is one of them times. Everything looks great
WOW! I just love all your finishes. All looks great. Well done!!
Post a Comment