Thank you Yasmin the MA is simply so WOW! and for the extra gift too that came with the MA.Teapots and Coffeepots
Made a pincushion out of this freebie design thanks to Zohrah who provided this link in her blog. Done 2 pieces in a 14ct and 16ct aida.
Anyone who needs a morning cuppa will find it hard to resist this design. I did it...and I had both coffee and tea.....LOL....Had to agreed with Zohrah that its a lil' small in size for a pincushion, well, can't blamed it, the design is meant for a scissor's fob but I think it looks kinda cute.Sorry the photos here seems to be a little out of focus..must be me.......i think...
"Lucky Day" pinkeep ....I 've redone the ribbon crunches..no photos here..don't want to bored anyone here with the same thing....BUT.........
I want to say , "thank you" to all the ladies for your visits and for your advise on the pinkeep finishing. It helps a lot knowing that I can do both ways now. It clears a lot of doubts in my mind. This will not be my first and last pinkeep....
You are right BJ, its not difficult to finish a pinkeep...don't know why I always thought it to be difficult. Guessed looks can be deceiving.
HJIPTEQ
I'll be going away on a short break and will be back after the 28th......in the meanwhile have a great weekend everyone.
12 comments:
That is a great MA you got.Thanks for stoping by my blog and leaving me a comment. Email me...
That's a great looking MA from Yasmin! Ah...PS...who can resist! :D
The coffee and tea designs are sooo cutesy.
Live another day, learn another day ;)
Great mailart and the coffee and tea pincushion is great :)
Lovely stitching, as always!
Looks like you're getting a really good collection of MA's - so pretty.
Very pretty MA. I like your mini coffee cushion. I have printed this design and its in my to do list. :o)
I love your coffee and teapot finishes! Very cute!
Your mailart is gorgeous too!
Yes, you have made Margaret envious. You lucky gal.
That's a lovely MA! And your pin cushion looks great. Have a nice weekend too.
Everything is marvellous ! beautiful colors, great charts and great stitchers !
Thank you for your birthday wishes Lillie.
Love your MA - such a pretty pattern.
Lovely stitching & finish on your teapots & coffeepots. You are right - it makes a sweet pincushion.
Post a Comment