Friday, May 18, 2007

"Lucky Day".....a pinkeep

Finally found my guts and made my first pinkeep with Brooke's freebie and even tried out the ribbon crunch trimmings that was in susimac.blogspot.com. Sadly, my ribbon crunch did not turned up well done...see those holes between the loops...this is no good..............looks like I gotta do it again.

Am wondering and got a question to ask? Do you gals glue the trimmings to the pinkeep?

**********

Thank you ladies for leaving your lovely comments, your words inspire me to continue crafting.

Margaret, I have established my blog link in the profile. Thank you for letting me know, coz, many times I forgot to update my links, my photos included :D My other yahoo links are on my blog page.

BJ, you are most welcome...

Note : Received words from Zarina that my MA arrived :))

Have a wonderful weekend, ladies.

7 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

That's a lovely pinkeep, congrats!
Personally, I don't glue the trim down, it is just tacked down with the pins; but others do glue the trim, so that the pinkeep can really be used as one and not just displayed :)

Barbara J said...

Congratulations! Pinkeep is easy right? Wel, now that you've done it! ;) Cute design and I've not glued it either.

BeckySC said...

What a cutie :)

Sharon said...

That is an adorable pinkeep. I don't glue-I use the pins to keep the trim on. I think you did great with your ribbon.

Mylene said...

Well done! It looks great. Have a nice weekend too.

Yasmin said...

The green pinkeep is lovely and the ruching is not too bad. I am still learning how to do it myself :))

Margaret said...

This is so cute Lily!! You did a great job.