Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Namuelle

FINALLY IT ARRIVED!!.....it took more than 3 weeks to reach Southern France.

A birthday exchange from the Anglesan Forum, organized by Namuelle. I was told Namuelle's birthday was the first on the list and guessed who is her partner??
ME!

We are to stitch an item and this is what I've made for the birthday gal. Hardanger needlebook. Namuelle did mentioned that she dislike flowers and so no flowers for her..oops....except the lace.


Remembered the underwater scene in my March 1st entry? Well, its from a fabric which is a wrapped around ankle length skirt. It was so sweet of Namuelle and I am so touched to receive a photo of Namuelle wearing the skirt. Thank you Namuelle.


The wrapped skirt is sort of a batik like print but not made in Malaysia instead from Thailand. We and Thailand are neighbours and they produced beautiful prints for their wrapped around skirts . I have choosen the underwater scene and it is part of the gift for Namuelle.Hoped you had a great and wonderful day, Namuella and enjoy my gifts. So sorry my gift arrived so late.

5 comments:

Dawn B. said...

That is awsume I bet she liked it lots.

BeckySC said...

WOW!! Whata great gift!

Barbara J said...

Lovely stitching. The hardanger piece is so delicate. and you've finished it into a perfect stitcher's wallet. Nice :)

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous gift!

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous gift!