Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spreading Wings

Have been a lil' busy finalizing my boy's entry to Form Sixth (Pre-U) at a local college. It was either this or doing a certain courses and he opted to do it at this college rather at a government school. That is one of the most incredible things about the way the world is designed, is that one get to choose and change direction.
He hate his old school and its systems, too many restrictions and regulations. He once told me its a strangulation to be caught in the system. Secretly, DH and I hoped that with a new environment and a new path, this will be for the better. He and his friends, some known since primary one are now sailing out to new horizon and parting their ways, some may not cross path again for a long time to come even a possibility of never again.

Here's the young at heart doing their thing on their all kids (no parents) 4 days 3 nights trip to Genting not so long ago.










Aren't they handsome??













Looks like they are enjoying themselves
....................and the spiderman wannabes










Aha...........with the girls finally..........







Where's my boy?? the most handsome guy of all of course...LOL
(^ 2nd from left)

I realized that this is another step, a life-changing point in his life to embark on a journey called destiny. A step, where he'll leaped into unknown bounderies and we (DH and I) hope he will look at life from a multitude of probabilities and possibilities, most importantly, to know that nothing in life is ever predestined. The only limits are the ones one set for yourself and BELIEVE in. Its all about taking chances and stretched the limits.

Very soon, he'll leave the nest whichever seas he choose to sail, home is where his heart will always be......................I hope....................a mother's wish.


ee ee


I have a couple of birthdays coming up within the next couple of months including 2 birthday exchanges, one of it thou is still a long long wait but time do flies. Meant to put up some photos for a lil'peek, but my camera battery went dead on me ! :} Sorry...looks like you'll have to comeback to see what its all about...............LOL

Till I get my batteries, I hope you enjoy the photos I've put up of the boys and their antics.
BTW, DS has no knowledge of this writeup of him in my blog including the photos...snatch it from his pc.........LOL


I thank each and everyone of you who visits and leaving me your comments, youre my source of inspirations.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Lillie, you still have the company of your DD for a few years yet. My eldest gurl had ceased to join us as a 'Trio' ever since she joined the work force. And my second gurl is finishing with her final semester in May 2007 and I .... sob... will be all alone when she starts her job hunt before deciding what's next for her after the exam results are out!

Dawn B. said...

The boy's look like they had a blast& they are very handson young men.