Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Mattress Pincushion

My pincushion from the exchange came in the form of a mattress pincushion from Margaret W.
This came as a total surprise as Margaret did not mention mailing it but a much welcomed one. Honestly, it lifted my spirits as I have been feeling a lil' down this week.

She stitched me a design from PS, one of my fav design and hers too. The finishing is simply superb. Thank you Margaret for such a fabulous pincushion.



e e e e e
Thank you ladies for dropping by and leaving your lovely comments.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely mattress pincushion. :o)

Kitty Couture said...

This is so lovely. How sweet of Margaret! Enjoy :)

Emily said...

Lillie, May I borrow for my afternoon nap? Looks comfy! If only I was in Lilliput land!

BeckySC said...

Beautiful :) I love it!

Mylene said...

WOW! That's beautiful Lillie.

Namuelle said...

Such a very nice pincushion ! Well done Margaret !

Sharon said...

great pincushion! enjoy

Chelle said...

Gorgeous pincushion! Margaret did a fantastic job finishing it.

Dawn B. said...

Gotta love thouse good mail days.

Anonymous said...

So, so cute.

Margaret said...

This is so pretty. What a lovely exchange gift to receive.