I've came up with these pincushions. The one on the left is an experimental piece.
But specially made the above for my partner, Radha, organized by Nik for NnC 's pincushion exchange.
The design for Radha's pincushion derived from the 4 patch Mono pincushion done up with the same concept except I cheated, instead of joining 4 pieces I stitched to look like one. I've stitched my partner's initial in it, just to give it a personalized touch and finish it with a satin ribbon around it.
Measured 3" x 3" and its height 1 1/2".
* * * * * * *
Thank you ladies for your comments on the Topiary Pots.Am glad to have shared the piece and appreciate your comments.
Emily......LOL, well........... I might slow down after these.........
Lizzy, thank you for dropping by, apprciate your comments.
Have a great week everyone.
6 comments:
Hey Gurl, Dont slow down, go with the flow... I will catch up soon, loosing pounds already just trying!! LOL
The rate you're going, you're going to be the mistress of the 4 patch cushion!
To think you even have experimental finishes! Such perfection! :)
What sweet pincushions! :)
These are so adorable!!
Oh, I love them :) Great work!!
The pincushions are lovely!
Post a Comment