Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Topiary Pots

Just had to share this. I'm so thrilled that its finally home. Yep! Yep! am doing the happy dance...LOL........No, its NOT the foursome I did with Susan, Sonya and Heather BUT with Zarina (Penang), Arlandria (UK) and Lex-Be (Belgium) from the EMS forum.

Topiary Pots is a freebie from Passione Ricamo which is no longer available.


Thank you ladies, you have all be great. You've done a fantastic job. Simply fabulous.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What great seasonal Topiaries. How sad I missed them.

Emily said...

Hey Gurl, your blog has been updated so many times, I am panting just to catch up! Your Topiary Pots are gorgeous!

Dawn B. said...

Yes you all did a fab job on this one..

Barbara J said...

Woo Hoo! That's a great job by everyone. Wonderful piece indeed!

BeckySC said...

It looks great :)

Anonymous said...

Really, really pretty.

Sharon said...

gorgeous piece! congrats.

Namuelle said...

Well done Lilly !!! I love your topiary ! So gorgeous one !
Well done to all who took part in too !
Hugs

Kitty Couture said...

It's a wonderful RR! :)

Elizabeth MacGregor said...

What a lovely RR finish, Lily... :-) I know you must be tickled pink with it!

I love your blog... it's filled with lovely stitching treasures!