Here's on White Aida 14ct and Rustio Aida 14ct. Did some color changes on the Rustico to enhance the design on the rustico fabric.


Mailed the top piece to Chris, a very long time friend in Sydney and the other to Choo , a good friend whom we had shared many things together for the past 8 years.
6 comments:
These are cute. The only thing I stitched more than once was a birth sampler.
Never stitched any piece more than twice, but I might with this very same design from LK.
Did you manage to find your charm? ;)
Ooops... forgot to mention, they look great!
Like you I've stitched a favorite piece more than once. In your case with the different fabrics & colors the second time must have almost felt like a first time all over again. They are both very pretty.
Hi Lillie,
Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some kind words.
You must have truly loved the piece to stitch it more than once but who cares so long as you derive pleasure each time you stitch it.
Such a very nice chart. Well done Lillie !
Post a Comment